All rivalries are not made overt and obvious; some remain as cold war. There are always some people in friend circles who become the center of everyone’s attraction leaving no room for you to enjoy your share of appraisal! So, do your envied buddies know that you have green eyes on them? Never mind. This Christmas, don’t let them win more hearts with exclusive choices in Christmas gifts. You can check out for the best gifting ideas and come with unusual presents that he or she might not be even distantly thinking about!
Does it seem like a war of gifts? Well, of course, it is! Check out these uncommon Christmas gifts for your friends!
Before anything, have a look at what you must avoid!
- Don’t try to overdo things. You might end up making it obvious that you are at a gifting war!
- Don’t indulge in very expensive gifts if your pocket doesn’t permit that kind of budget. Cut the coat according to the cloth. In case of gifts, thoughts and efforts count more than price tags.
- Don’t buy stuff that your alleged competitor had gifted just the year before. It will seem unnecessary and reveal your intentions!
Now, take some handy tips to make your gifts appear extraordinary!
- Wrapping is often underestimated, but DYI plays a very important role in gifting. A beautiful wrapping and presentation always make the person feel all the more special.
- Write small messages for each one along with the gift. After all, “it’s only words and words are all you have” to take a heart away!
- Surprising is another great option. Everyone expects gifts on Christmas. Why don’t you surprise by getting something a week earlier? Something they can actually wear or use on Christmas!
Your opponent will surely never think of something so deep, so profound to win this war!
Finally, draw some inspiration from these gift ideas!
- Personalized gifts- pendants, t-shirts, mugs
- Hand-made gifts like glass paintings, charm bracelets, woolen scarves
- Wall arts and stickers
- Items that they direly need. For example, a portable mug holder for a kayaker, a bedside lampshade for one who reads books all night or anti-reflective glasses for the one who works in front of the computer all day long!
- An invitation for a cocktail dinner that you plan to host!
These are not exclusive gifts, but they are surely unique! These contain a lot of attentiveness to their lives and details which is the key to beat your envied lot.
Want more ideas for unusual gifts? You might get ample here – https://www.unusualgifts.in.