We often say ‘our culture’ is rich. This particular act is not done in ‘our culture’. It is imperative to understand what ‘our culture’ really means to you. It is necessary that you learn how ‘our culture’ has evolved over the years. What is it that has made the culture so rich and refined?
Why is it necessary to know about your culture?
- It is a must to know as it tells you where you are from. You are firm in your beliefs and know the significance of the same.
- Being blind and not have enough knowledge about a ritual or a custom that you are following is ridiculous. Especially this generation wants to have a reason for everything.
How have different cultures shaped over the years?
- Be it the eastern culture taking over few customs from western culture or vice versa. The result is the phenomenon. For instance, Spirituality is much found in the eastern than that of western. But, the essence of spirituality is taken with the right spirit in the western. There are many westerners who embrace the spirituality and seek solace.
- Similarly, the eastern culture has taken over the eye contact quality which they hadn’t had over the years.
- With the advent of various cultures over time, the scope of knowing other cultures have also gained equal importance. People of the East region have migrated to the west for their living. Whereas those of west have come over to eastern side for various reasons. Come what may, people have embraced the culture difference with pride.
With the world being one big family, there are a number of customs rituals to follow. Know more by clicking eastwestculture.org. It is interesting to know and respect each culture thereby. Knowing “our culture” is like a mirror image. Know through and through and be proud of every culture you enfold.